Fully customise your own diary in three easy steps. First choose your cover, then choose your content and finally your design. These are great gifts and can be easily decorated either on the cover or the inside pages. Choose from many different colours and materials and make this diary completely unique to your company.
- Wooden Paper
- Notebook – Plain, lined or customise with your logo
- Diary – Personal details, 2011 yearly planner, 3 year calendar, 2011 diary pages (1 week over 2 pages), phone and address pages, monthly expenses, memo pages and important dates.
- Extras & Accessories – Paper pockets, bookmark, ruler, memo pages, monthly expenses, phone and address pages.
- Laser Engraving
- Hot Foil Stamping
Please contact the team at JEM Promotional Products with any questions on (02) 8205 1334 or email@example.com
- 100 Christmas Corporate Gifts Countdown 2010 – Idea #53:Cotton Covers Notepad/diary It’s that time of year where planning for the new...
- New Customisable Cap – Soccer Ball Design With the FIFA World Cup starting in just a matter...
- 100 Christmas Corporate Gifts Countdown 2010 – Idea #92:Durante Diary A5 – Daily Diaries continue to be a popular gift idea and many...
- New Catalogue: Collins Debden Customised Diaries 2007/08 We’ve added another catalogue to our listing of promotional products...
- Fully Customised USB’s for Added Promotional Flexibility! USB’s are useful computer accessories that just about everyone uses...