Sometimes it’s not what you say but how you say it! We at JEM Promotional Products certainly believe that this is the case with our Customised Fortune Cookies. The element of surprise is bound to put a smile on your client’s face when they receive their Customised Chocolate Dipped Personalised Fortune Cookies with your personalised message.
Traditional Vanilla Fortune Cookies dipped in chocolate and then finished with corporate colour sprinkles provide a positive impact for advertising, PR and promotional campaigns. The ways to promote your business with Fortune Cookies are endless, listed below are just a few of them:
Conferences – Serve with coffee for that extra element of surprise.
Exhibitions – Branded Fortune cookies with stand number is an ideal way to invite guests to your stand
Competitions – Customize the message slip with the winning message
Product launch – Customize the message slip with the link to your new website or briefly introducing the new product.
Weddings & Anniversaries – Personalised fortune cookies are a perfect wedding bomboniere.
•Available in several flavours like – Chocolate, Cinnamon, Vanilla etc.
•Minimum quantities apply
•Each cookie individually wrapped in cello bags
•Customized packaging available
•Customized labels with company logos available
•Customized message slips available
- 100 Christmas Corporate Gifts Countdown 2011 – Idea #21 Chocolate Dipped Personalised Fortune Cookies Marketers love looking for new ideas ‘to spread the word’...
- 100 Christmas Corporate Gifts Countdown 2012 – Idea #1 Personalised Logo Fortune Cookies-Giant Size The team at JEM can’t believe we are up to...
- 100 Christmas Corporate Gifts Countdown 2011 – Idea #13 Giant Personalised Logo Fortune Cookies Our 13th Corporate Christmas Gift suggestion is bound to set...
- 100 Christmas Corporate Gifts Countdown 2014 – Idea #94 Christmas Fortune Cookies Christmas is celebrated all over the world so it’s no...
- 100 Christmas Corporate Gifts Countdown 2012 – Idea #22 Cookies & Cookie Boxes Who amongst us doe not like a cookie? Not many...