The interest in gourmet home cooking has never been higher with the success of TV shows like Masterchef, Top Chef and Jamie Oliver to name just a few. Nowadays, many people are now much more interested in cooking like the professionals so fresh produce, especially herbs, is must when trying attempting new recipes – if they are to taste like they were meant to taste.
Our 69th corporate gift suggestion, the Herb Potting Sets, will inspire the gourmet cook to go a step further and make their dishes just that little bit fancier. Branded with your company’s artwork it makes for a fantastic gift for good clients or simply as a Gift with Purchase item.
|Includes Zinc pot, plant tag and instructions, dehydrated soil and your choice of either Basil, Chives or Parsley seeds from Australia. Product not for sale in Western Australia.|
|The instructions also include recipes, pad printing is recommend on the tin only. Engraves silver|
|Product Size :|
|105mm(h) x 110mm(w)|
|Decoration Area :|
|Pad: 40mm(h) x 30mm(w)|
|Decoration Methods :|
|Freight details :|
|45 per carton, 6.5 kgs, 58 x 38.5 x 36.5cms|
Please contact the team at JEM Promotional Products for more information on the Herb Potting Sets or any of the many products available in our range.
- 100 Christmas Corporate Gifts Countdown 2010 – Idea #98:Chef’s Delight Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar Gift Sets Home cooking has of late enjoyed enormous popularity greatly encouraged...
- 100 Christmas Corporate Gifts Countdown 2016 – Idea #6 Hugo Boss Gift Sets Gift Sets are by far the easiest option when selecting...
- 100 Christmas Corporate Gifts Countdown 2010 – Idea #31:Game Sets Most of us are now looking forward to a well earned...
- 100 Christmas Corporate Gifts Countdown 2011 – Idea #22 Boxed Golf Sets Nowadays many people prefer to do business away from the...
- 100 Christmas Corporate Gifts Countdown 2010 – Idea #97: Leather Business Card and Pen Gift Sets Most of us would readily acknowledge that whenever possible we...