Every year we all face many challenges so by December we are all pretty much run off our feet and looking forward to a much deserved break. So with that in mind we have been selecting promotional gifts that acknowledge hard work by providing relaxation related gifts. One of our sales support/admin people, Kristy, says that some of her favourite employee gifts are pamper packs especially the Foot Spa Gift Pack which is perfect for anyone that spends a lot of time on their feet.
Foot Spa Gift Pack containing 1 x wooden nail brush, 1 x foot shaped pumice stone and 1 x 30ml tube of Hydro Basics hand & nail cream. The Hydro Basics range is made in Germany and has a uniquely refreshing fragrance with quality ingredients such as green tea, essential oils and seaweed extract. All items come packed into this clear, reusable pvc bag with zip slider. Custom printing available on pvc bag
Item Size: Bag Size: 150mm (W) x 100mm (H)
Decoration Size: Bag Print: 50mm (W) x 50mm (H)
Lead Time: 2-3 weeks **made to order item
Minimun Quantity: 100 pcs
Packaging: Bulk Packed
Category: Gift Packs & Kits
Sub-category: Pamper Packs
Shipping Detail: GW: 15kg per 100 pcs
Options: approx 48 pcs per carton 50x33x15cm GW 6kg
Please contact the team at JEM Promotional Products on (02)82051334 or email@example.com for more information on our Foot Spa Gift Packs or any other promotional items in our range.
- 100 Christmas Corporate Gifts Countdown 2013 – Idea #33 Get Well Pack Employee’s good health and well being are paramount for a...
- 100 Christmas Corporate Gifts Countdown 2011 – Idea #39 Christmas Men’s Gift Pack Christmas is a time to acknowledge and thank good clients...
- 100 Christmas Corporate Gifts Countdown 2011 – Idea #35 Travel Essentials Pack Traveling is something that most of us look forward to,...
- Christmas 2008 Corporate Gift Idea #98 – Deluxe Summer Gift Pack All in one pack – everything you will need for...
- 100 Christmas Corporate Gifts Countdown 2012 – Idea #60 Personal Travel Pack As we get closer to Christmas and the prospect of...