There are many ways to promote a brand, product or service but some are hit and miss. There’s print media, radio and TV or alternatively there are promotional products which are a fantastic way to connect with a target market on a personal level . If your company or organisation feels that some causes are really important and worth promoting then giveaways are the perfect alternative. A big issue in Australia in the summer months is over exposure to the sun so any initiates to create awareness of the sun’s harm is a fantastic thing. Promote your brand whilst promoting safe sun exposure and at the same time provide a community service so everyone can enjoy their Christmas break safely. Let everyone know to enjoy the sun at the beach or playing a sport but to remember to keep sunscreen on throughout the day.
Here’s a responsible way to promote your brand and protect your customers. It’s a sachet of SPF 30+ sunscreen lotion – that’s plenty to cover face and hands.
The front of each OneShot sachet can be labeled with your message while the back is printed with the directions for use.
This sunscreen is made in Australia to Australian Standards, is batch coded, and has a 3 year shelf-life from the date of filling.
• Sporting events – for cricket, tennis, fun runs, annual shows
or sports carnivals… give out sachets with your logo & details.
• Conference packs – most meetings have some outdoor
activities… surprise participants with a sunscreen branded
with the conference theme.
• Sales person’s giveaways – include their name & mobile on
the label and they’ll enjoy giving them away!
• Trade show traffic stoppers – offer a sachet to passers by.
Most people like “something for nothing” & a sunscreen will
make most people stop.
• Christmas gifts/hampers – when you need to thank 100’s of
staff & customers… package a few sachets with your logo in
a gift box & spread them around.
• Gift with purchase – provide a gift that is both useful & adds
value to the host product. Sachets of sunscreen are practical
& different. You’ll stand out from your competitor.
Sachet makes a lightweight, practical gift that travels with your letters at no additional cost.
Please contact the team at JEM Promotional Products for more information on the Sunscreen in 7 g Sachets or any other promotional item in our range.
- 100 Christmas Corporate Gifts Countdown 2012 – Idea #64 Sunscreen – 7g Sachets Our team at JEM love suggesting promotional gifts that will...
- 100 Christmas Corporate Gifts Countdown 2010 – Idea #94: Australian Christmas Greeting Card With Sunscreen Sachet Our to 100 Christmas Corporate Gifts continues and we at...
- 100 Christmas Corporate Gifts Countdown 2015 – Idea # 82 Dry Touch Sunscreen Spf 50+ Lotion 60ml Australia’s summer can be very harsh, especially when it comes...
- Christmas Corporate Gifts Countdown 2009 – Idea #9:Hands-free Sunscreen 10ml Sachet SPF30+ Sunscreen Lotion Now available in a Sachet A very...
- 100 Christmas Corporate Gifts Countdown 2013 – Idea #78 Custom Printed Gourmet Coffee Sachet So who doesn’t love a good cup of coffee? There...